D-8C: 8-Channel Receiver
The Model D-8C 8-Channel Receiver is designed for use in security systems and remote switching functions requiring more than one wireless zone or output. Using one multi-channel receiver instead of several single-channel receivers enables the installer to cut installation costs and improve system performance by eliminating RF interference problems present in multiple-receiver installations.
The Model D-8C is compatible with standard digital transmitters only.
The outputs of the D-8C receiver are solid state transistors. The receiver outputs for each channel are normally open and switch to ground when activated. The maximum current each output can switch to ground is 40 mA at 32 VDC.
- Operates on 11-24 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- Current consumption: 10 mA standby, 40 mA operating
- Eight independent channels
- Standard digital format: 32 discrete codes
- Solid state outputs
- 40 mA maximum output rating @ 32 Volts VDC
- RF frequency: 303.875 MHz
- 4.9" W x 4.2" H x 1.3" D
- Order number: SNR00020A