ET-2-19: Miniature Transmitter
The Model ET-2 Miniature Transmitter is a battery powered, portable, miniature pendant transmitter designed for use with Linears Standard Digital Format receivers. The transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control applications. Pressing the button on the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
The ET-2 is a one-button, one-code transmitter. The transmitter button has a positive click feel. Press the button for a minimum of two seconds to insure receiver activation.
The ET-2 transmitter is powered from a 12-Volt Type GP-23 battery with an expected battery life of about 1 year. The red test/operate indicator lights during operation. When the transmitter does not function, or its range decreases, replace the battery.
- Famous "Panic Button" design - white button
- Adjustable lanyard with breakaway release
- Test/operate LED
- Type GP-23 12-volt alkaline battery supplied
- Standard digital format: 256 selectable codes
- RF frequency: 303.875 MHz
- 1.42" W x 2.2" H x 0.66" D
- Order number: SNT00055