AM3Plus: 4-Portal Access Controller
The Model AM3Plus 4-Portal Access Controller is designed for use as a primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
Housed in a lockable, plastic enclosure, the AM3Plus features a 2-digit LED display, nine status indicators, four relay indicators with four relay activation pushbuttons. Three programming buttons, a reset button, and a power indicator are present. The enclosure is monitored with a magnetic tamper switch.
The system controls its four output relays by responding to various input devices that react to proximity cards, transmitters, and entry codes. The four relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
Access is granted or denied depending on the current user's authorization to gain access and system settings that control groups of users or all users. Complete access control event logging, access time restriction, access location restriction, and administration functions are also available to manage the installation.
For easy programming, the AM3Plus contains Linear's built-in browser-based AXNET software. The system can be programmed and maintained from any computer world-wide, without using dedicated computer software. The AM3Plus is also compatible with Linear's powerful AccessBase2000 dedicated access control PC software.
The AM3Plus is network ready. AM3Plus units can be interconnected with Linear's AE1000Plus and AE2000Plus Telephone Entry Systems through a 3-wire RS-485 or modem network. The AM3Plus can be used in networks with the legacy AM-3, AE-1000, and AE-2000 Telephone Entry Systems in installations programmed with AccessBase2000 software only.
Two sets of Wiegand inputs are available for connection to 26, 30, or 31-bit Wiegand devices (card readers, etc.). Two sets of PBUS inputs are available for connection to Linear's line of remote accessories.
Capabilities with AccessBase2000 Programming
Programming through dedicated PC
- Up to 10,000 cardholders grouped in sets
- Up to 24 card blocks with up to 1,900 cards each (45,600 total)
- Up to 20,000 individually enrolled cards
- Up to 24 transmitter blocks with up to 1,900 transmitters each (45,600 total) †
- Up to 20,000 individually enrolled transmitters †
- Up to 20,000 entry codes for cardholders
- Up to 20,000 telephone directory codes for cardholders
- 20,000 event log entries per unit
- Up to 31 access time zones
- Up to six PBUS and two Wiegand devices per unit
Capabilities with AXNET Programming
Programming using ANY PC through browser software
- Up to 2,000 cardholders
- Up to 24 card blocks with up to 1,600 cards each (38,400 total)
- Up to 2,000 individually enrolled cards
- Up to 24 transmitter blocks with up to 1,600 transmitters each (38,400 total) †
- Up to 2,000 individually enrolled transmitters †
- Up to 2,000 key codes
- Up to 2,000 telephone directory codes
- 2,500 event log entries per unit
- Up to 8 access time zones
- Up to four PBUS and two Wiegand devices per unit
- Full control of 4 doors; each supporting request to exit and door status monitoring
- 2 Wiegand inputs for readers
- Add AM-CRI's for more Wiegand inputs
- Local or remote programming using a PC and AccessBase2000 or through browser with built-in AXNET software
- Remote programming using optional ACM-1 modem (ACP00905)
- Relay auto lock/unlock schedules
- 11.5" W x 12.5" H x 4" D
Order number: ACP00950