RGR: Remote Genie Receiver
The Model RGR Remote Genie Receiver is designed for use with Linears AE1000Plus, AE2000Plus, and AM3Plus access control systems. The RGR functions as a remote device that supports reception of Linears GT-30 and GT-31 transmitters.
Three antenna types can be used with this receiver. The enclosure mounted type F connector is for connection to the antenna. The local whip antenna (supplied) screws directly on to the receivers connector. The directional (EXA-2000) and omni-directional (EXA-1000) remote antennas wire to the receivers antenna connector with type RG-59 cable.
- Receives transmitter signal and outputs proprietary signal to controller which grants or denies access
- Weather-resistant housing for outside or indoor mounting
- Optional directional remote or omni-directional remote antennas
- Integral radio gain control for adjustment of radio range
- Two-color status LEDs indicates power on and access granted
- Radio LED detects transmission
- Power supplied by access controller
- Low voltage cable allows remote mounting without signal loss
- 4.25" W x 6.25" H x 2.5" D (without antenna)
- Order number: ACP00745