Are you looking to upgrade an existing wired security system to a wireless one? Whether you are replacing an older, wired security system or want to retrofit the pre-wired security sensors common to new construction, the 2GIG Hardwire Conversion Kit (2GIG-TAKE-KIT1) is the ideal solution and it’s easy to install. Leveraging 2GIG’s patented wireless takeover technology, each kit includes one (1) Super Switch Takeover Module, which converts up to eight (8) wired sensors to 2GIG wireless zones. The kit also includes a Power Supply Board with backup battery charging circuit, a Grounded Plug-in Transformer, and a ABS plastic enclosure that includes a dedicated space for your backup battery (battery not included).
The enclosure also houses up to two (2) additional Super Switch Takeover Modules, which increases your capacity to convert up to 24 wired sensors to wireless zones.
- ABS Plastic Enclosure (UL 94: V-0)
- 2GIG Super Switch Takeover Module (2GIG-TAKE-345)
- 12/24 VDC Power Supply Board
- 16.5 VAC 50 VA Grounded Plug-in Transformer
- Mounting Hardware
- 2GIG Super Switch Takeover Module which uses the patented technology for Wireless Takeover of an Alarm System (US Patent No. 8,638,218)
- Power Supply Board with a battery backup charging unit.
- Grounded plug-in transformer with LED indicator for power supervision
- ABS Plastic wall-mounted enclosure meets UL 94: V-0 Flammability Standards
- 2GIG GC2 Panel Wireless Security System
- 12V, 1.4 AH Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery (or better)
- Backup Battery (Required). One (1) 12 V, 1.4 AH Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery (or better) is required
- 2GIG-TAKE-345: Super Switch Takeover Module (Optional). Add up to two (2) additional modules in the enclosure
- Linear H208: Lock Kit (Optional). Recommended for locking the plastic wall-mount enclosure with a key for additional security
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov