Prox.pad™ plus IR with wireless infrared communication, is a fully integrated PC managed single door access system with a stand alone proximity reader and keypad. The prox.pad plus IR provides entry level to mid-sized access control functionality with the use of it’s two onboard relays and two inputs for request to exit and door position monitoring. Enhanced system functionality is achieved when managed with the Hub Manager® Professional software. The software allows the management of people and doors through fast and easy report creation and step-by-step wizards that assist in adding expanded feature functionality.
- Integrated HID proximity reader and keypad
- Wireless infrared (IR) communications
- Glass mount kit included
- 2000 users
- 2000 local transaction storage
- 2 onboard Form C relays
- Hub Manager® Professional software compatible (7.4.9 or greater)
- Scalable 99 doors per site
- Card, code, card and/or code capabilities
- Proximity reader can be mounted up to 10 feet from the controller
- Midnight crossing time zones & Holiday scheduling
- No communication wiring needed, resulting in faster and less costly installation.
- Lower total system installation cost.
- Integrated door control, proximity reader and keypad provide a fast complete system installation.
- Hub Manager® Professional software is included for expanded system functionality.
Order number: 0-205681