This product is discontinued
Works with all Vario systems
Adds four programmable NO/NC dry contact relays for triggering high current loads, such as magnet locks and door strikes. This output expander installs as a keypad bus device, enabling remote configuration changes of a particular output, saving potential truck rolls and the flexibility of remote mounting. Includes an on-board tamper for installation in the 2GIG-VAR-ACCBOX.
- Power: 13.8 VDC +/- 10%
- Max Current Consumption: 25 mA, typical / 30 mA, maximum
- Main Panel Connection: RS485, 4 Wire Bus, up to 984 ft. (300m) from Main Panel
- Contacts: 4 Form C (SPDT) Relays; 5A / 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 4.13” W x 2.6” H x 0.71” D (105 mm x 66 mm x 18 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Contact us for technical manuals or to be connected with a 2GIG Dealer in your area.