This product is discontinued
Works with all Vario systems
Adds eight programmable, low current outputs for triggering devices, such as CCTV, Access Control and Building Automation systems. This output expander installs as a keypad bus device, enabling remote configuration changes of a particular output, saving potential truck rolls and the flexibility of remote mounting. Includes an on-board tamper for installation in the 2GIG-VAR-ACCBOX.
- Power: 13.8 VDC +/- 10%
- Max Current Consumption: 25 mA, typical / 30 mA, maximum
- Main Panel Connection: RS485, 4 Wire Bus, up to 984 ft. (300m) from Main Panel
- Contacts: 4 Form C (SPDT) Relays; 5A / 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 4.13” W x 2.6” H x 0.71” D (105 mm x 66 mm x 18 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Contact us for technical manuals or to be connected with a 2GIG Dealer in your area.