Works with all Vario systems
The Microphone/Speaker Module connects to the Voice Module as the input/output source for system annunciation and for two-way voice conversations with the Central Station.
- Power: 8V DC to 14V DC
- Current Consumption: 9 mA (standby) / 60 mA (active speaking – normal volume) /
130 mA (active speaking – full volume), typical / 70 maximum
- Main Panel Connection: RS485, 4 Wire Bus, up to 1000 ft. (300m) from Main Panel
- Contacts: Open Collector, Active Pull-Down, 70 mA max.
- Audio Signal: Vin max – 2.5V pp /V out max = 4V pp
- Dimensions: 2.44” W x 4.45” H x 1.26” D
(62 mm W x 113 mm H x 32 mm D)
Contact us for technical manuals or to be connected with a 2GIG Dealer in your area.