The Model AK-2 Interior Digital Keypad is a digital keyless entry system designed for access control applications. The keypad is housed in a rugged, plastic enclosure and is designed to be mounted in a standard single-gang electrical box. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics.
The Model AK-2 is supplied with four different plastic snap-on mounting bezels to customize the look of the keypad. The satin-chrome bezel comes factory installed on the keypad. The white, ivory & bronze bezels are packaged separately.
Up to 480 entry codes, from 1 to 6 digits in length, can be programmed. They can activate either, or both, of the relay outputs. The anti-passback feature prevents using the same code again before the programmed time elapses.
All system indicators and lights are long-lasting, solid-state LEDs. Two indicators show the status of the entry system. The left indicator lights red to indicate power, then turns green when access is granted. The right indicator lights yellow when the keypad is in lockout condition (from too many incorrect code entries). The keypad’s courtesy light dimly illuminates the keys at all times. The courtesy light brightly illuminates the keys for two minutes after any key is pressed. An internal sounder beeps when each key is pressed. An internal jumper sets the sounder volume high or low.
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities
- Mounts in a single gang electrical box using security screws; tool included
- Four independent outputs and timers: two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs
- Up to 480 programmable input codes of one to six digits each for activating either or both relays
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Key operating features include: door sense input; inhibit input; request-to-exit input; alarm shunt output; timed anti-passback; and keypad lockout
- Rugged metal keys
- Built-in LED downlights
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Includes 4 interchangeable decorative bezels
- 3″ W x 5″ H x 3″ D
- Order number: ACP00885
|Dimensions:||3.0″ W x 5.0″ H x 3.0″ D (76.2 x 127 x 76.2 mm)|
|Voltage:||12-24 Volts AC or DC (AC supply must be transformer isolated)|
|Current:||30 mA typical, 150 mA maximum|
|Main Relay:||Form “C” 5 Amps @ 28 Volts maximum|
|Auxiliary Relay:||Form “C” 1 Amp @ 28 Volts maximum|
|Solid State Outputs:||Short-to-common 100 mA @ 24 VDC maximum|
|Temperature:||-22° F to +149° F (-30° C to +65° C)|
|Humidity:||5% to 95% non-condensing|