The Model AM/II is an extremely versatile access controller for creation of new stand-alone access control systems or for field expansion of existing systems. It offers a wide range of entry options, including a built-in radio for keyless entry and panic functions. Systems can be easily tailored by size. Each AM/II controls up to four ports, but can be networked to link as many as 32. For storage of over 65,000 input devices, names, and events, modular memory can be upgraded in the field.
A Weigand interface is included for connection to other systems. It supports industry standard 26, 30, and 31-bit data formats.
AM/II (16): Limited Use
AM/II (64): 2,000 User / 2,000 Event Capacity
AM/II (128): 5,000 User / 5,000 Event Capacity
AM/II (256): 10,000 User / 10,000 Event Capacity
- RS485 networking – up to 8 units, 32 doors
- Extremely flexible access controller with radio receiver for added convenience of keyless entry
- Allows option of remotely transmitted personal emergency (panic) signal.
- Many inputs and accessories for creating stand-alone systems or expanding existing ones
- Ideal for full range of commercial installations and residential sites like gated communities
- Controls up to four portals (can be networked to 32)
- Supports over 65,000 transmitters, entry codes, and card codes – modular memory can be upgraded in field
- MegaCode radio format supports over 1,000,000 unique identification codes
- Remote activation from up to 250 feet away Real time print log (RS232 output to printer)
- Remote and local programming using a personal computer and programming software
- Block coding for transmitters and cards
- 15 security levels, 15 time zones, seven door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules
- Magic wand support for system maintenance
- Fully supervised obstacle sensing via gate edge transmitter
- Automatic door relock when door sense input is used
- Extensive ESD and lightning protection of all inputs and outputs
- Support for anti-tailgating, timed anti-passback operation
- Order number: ACP00200