The Model SVC-10 S-video Cat-5 Distribution System with 12-volt IR delivers true, unconverted S-video or composite video, digital audio or analog audio over Cat-5 up to 1,000 feet away. Simply place the SVC-10 transmitter at the source and the SVC-10R receiver (included with the SVC-10 transmitter) at a remote location. The integrated IR makes it possible to control the source with a click of the remote (IR targets and emitters sold separately). Use the SVC-10 to distribute both audio and video or distribute audio alone.
The Model SVC-10 eliminates ground loop problems, stacks of components in remote rooms, lack of signal integrity from sending S-video over long runs, and the need for running coax or multiple video & audio cables to remote locations.
- Distribute unconverted audio and video from a music management system over a single Cat-5 cable
- Provide video and audio access to a distant location such as a pool house with no ground looping problems or coax required
- Create a cost effective single zone audio distribution system with unlimited power and simplified wiring
- Loop several units together for whole house distribution
- Deliver high quality audio and video to box seats in a sports arena
- Access the home theater from a bedroom with full IR remote control
- S-video & composite video inputs
- Coax digital, optical digital 5.1, and analog stereo audio inputs
- Auto termination loop-through
- IR emitter and RJ-45 Cat-5 outputs
- 19-inch rack mountable (one space)
- Automatic optical to coax digital audio conversion
- Adjustable picture compensation for length of wire run
- 17.0″ W x 1.75″ H x 6.5″ D