The Model SXR-64A is a 64-channel, 8-zone, supervised wireless receiver/annunciator designed for use in residential or commercial security systems. Housed in a rugged metal enclosure with a high-gain receiver, the SXR-64A connects to a hardwired alarm control panel adding wireless capability to the panel. The unit’s eight alarm zones and four supervisory outputs provide a flexible interface. Any or all of the zones can be used.
The SXR-64A receives signals from a variety of security transmitters then processes, displays and transfers the signal to the hardwired alarm control panel. Six unique conditions for each transmitter can be shown on the unit?s display. Conditions such as Open Portal, Transmitter Low Battery, Transmitter Tamper and First Alarm In show the status of each transmitter in the system. Valuable features such as Alarm Memory and Transmitter Status allow for quick system diagnosis and troubleshooting.
All of the solid state zone outputs can be either normally open or normally closed electrical configuration and can switch up to 100 mA @ 24 VDC.
An easy programming interface using four pushbuttons lets the installer quickly setup the system. The UP, DOWN, ADVANCE and MEMORY buttons are located inside the receiver case and are used for transmitter and system programming.
An on-board, high-gain, superheterodyne radio receiver gives the SXR-64A excellent reception. The MODE indicator shows RF activity. The local whip antenna (supplied) or remote external antenna (Model EXA-1000) connects to the receiver through a standard type F connector.
The SXR-64A decodes Linear’s SX, S1, and MegaCode format transmitters. The SXR-64A can be used as a direct replacement for Linear’s SS-32, SSR-32, & SXR-64 receivers with an installation bonus of being able to use up to 64 transmitters in the system.
Power for the SXR-64A is provided from the alarm control panel. To control the alarm memory, reset tamper and status alert conditions, an armed input on the receiver connects to an armed output from the control panel.
- Superheterodyne receiver technology – 1,500 feet of line-of-sight range
- Multifunction display shows complete system status and alarm memory
- Supports up to 64 wireless transmitters
- Eight alarm zone outputs
- Four supervisory outputs: low battery, status, tamper, and test
- Each transmitter is programmable to activate any alarm zone
- Interfaces with most control panels via solid state outputs
- Field selectable polarity for alarm zones and supervisory outputs
- Armed input monitors the control panel’s arm/disarm state
- Full transmitter RF supervision with reporting
- Field selectable 2 or 8 hour time frame for supervising transmitter status reports
- Field selectable supervision for each transmitter
- Receives SX, S1, and MegaCode radio formats
- Operating Frequency: 303.875 MHz
- 7.9″ W x 6.5″ H x 1.25″ D
- Order number: SSR00083
||303.875 MHz ±100 kHz
||Linear SX and Linear S1 formats
|Number of Codes:
||16,777,216 with SX; 65,536 with S1
|Number of Channels:
|Number of Zones:
||1,500 feet line of sight with SX transmitters; 500 feet line of sight with S1 transmitters
||32° to 100° F (0° to 49° C)
||-100 dBm (typical)
||12 to 26 VDC
||200 mA max.
||+ voltage input
– voltage input
||Eight total zones (field selectable for open or closed operation) – open collector output rated at 50 mA at 24 VDC max per output; plus low battery; status; tamper; test; common
||Screw terminals provided for all inputs and outputs
||Three 7-segment LED displays
||Channel number (1 to 64); first alarm; alarm; status exception, low battery; channel open; tamper
||Alarm; restore; test; low battery; status; tamper
||9-1/2 inch whip antenna with F-connector (supplied)
||7.9″ W x 6.5″ H x 1.25″ D (201 x 165 x 32 mm)