VMC1 User Manual
VMC1 Rough-In Instructions
VMC1 Finish-Out Instructions
Designed for use on a night stand or desk, the VMC1TTS provides access to all the Video Security Intercom functions of the VMC1 System without having to go to a standard in-wall room station.
Providing a full suite of Intercom functions including:
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-Group & Whole House intercom functions for private or broadcast conversations.
- Hands free response to any intercom page so there is no need to stop an activity and go to the room station.
- Privacy function disables the hand free response in a room, eliminating the inadvertent communication to an intercom page.
- All audio off / Do Not Disturb capability completely turns off the audio to a room station so a room will not receive any pages or door chime
- Monitor function enables the stations microphone allowing other room stations and the Master to monitor the audio in that room. This is especially useful in the nursery or an elderly parent’s room. Multiple rooms may be monitored simultaneously.
- Music function allows the room station to listen to the music originating from the Master station or a Monitored room.
- 3.5mm Audio Input jack provides for local playing of music form an MP3 player or computer.
- High quality 2.75″ speaker provides exceptional audio quality for clear communications.
- Door strike activation allows the remote opening of the door, only after the specific room station has conversed with the door station.*
- Video Out selection lets the room station select any VMC1 system camera to be monitored on any TV in the home.*
- Each room station can activate the 12V Control Output circuits at the Master*.
- Keypad backlighting for easy viewing in a dark room. The backlight level can be set for Low or High or turned off.
- Volume control with audible volume indicator allows for setting the volume of the room station without an audio source from the master. This function may be disabled at time of installation.
- 3.5mm local audio input jack
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-Point and whole house intercom functions
- Hands free response to intercom pages
- Privacy, Audio Off, Monitor/Music functions
- High quality 2.75″ 16 Ohm Speaker
- 12V Control Output circuit activation
- Door release activation
- Backlit keypad (Low / High / Off)
- CAT-5 wiring
- 7.1″ W x 3.3″ H x 4.4″ D
* Additional accessories may be required.
VMC1 System Integration with Aigis ENC-D1POE Encoder
VMC1 System Integration with Door Release Mechanism
VMC1 Video Security Intercom Installation of Multiple Room Stations
VMC1 System Integration with Garage Monitor and Remote Garage Door Activation