This product is discontinued
VMC1 User Manual
VMC1 Rough-In Instructions
VMC1 Finish-Out Instructions
The VMC1VDS Standard Video Door Station is an enclosed metal color video door station suitable for most door applications. When installed with the optional weather shield, the Station meets IP31 weather resistance requirements.
- Color Video camera with 90° horizontal and 50° vertical viewing area for most front door applications.
- Two stage LED lighting. Dim when in “standby”, providing enough light to outline the door bell. Bright, which is activated when the door bell is pressed, provides sufficient illumination to clearly show who is at the door.
- 10 pre-programmed door chimes allowing for customization of the installation and delineation of which door is being addressed.
- High quality 2.75″ speaker provides exceptional audio quality for clear communications.
- Standard IP30 weather rating.
- IP31 weather rating with optional weather shield.*
- 12V Door release circuit that can be used to allow remote un-locking of the door from any interior station.*
- 12V Chime activated circuit allowing for any number of security related automation functions including turning on lights or sending an e-mail notification indicating the door chime was activated.*
- Metal Alloy
- Two stage LED lighting
- 10 available door chimes
- Hands free response to intercom
- High quality 2.75″ 16 Ohm Speaker
- IP30 weather rating
- IP31 weather rating with optional VDSWS-T weather shield
- 12V Chime activated circuit
- 12V Door release circuit
- CAT-5 wiring
- 3.8″ W x 6.8″ H x 1.4″ D
* Additional accessories may be required.
VMC1 System Integration with Aigis ENC-D1POE Encoder
VMC1 System Integration with Door Release Mechanism
VMC1 Video Security Intercom Installation of Multiple Room Stations
VMC1 System Integration with Garage Monitor and Remote Garage Door Activation