The VMC1 Video Security Intercom system integrates easily with the ENC-D1POE to provide both snapshot e-mail noti cations of door chime activations as well as remote camera viewing. This Technical Bulletin provides a diagram and wiring instructions on how to do this. Key components required are pictured here.
Wiring / Installation Instructions:
- Connect the VMC1VDS to the VMC1 master as instructed in the Finish-Out Instructions.
- Install the ENC-D1POE video Encoder to the internet as per the Encoder instructions.
- Connect the Video Out from the Master to the Video In on the Encoder
- Connect the Red wire (+) on the Relay to IP COM + on the Master
- Connect the White wire (-) on the Relay to OP AUX 1 or AUX 2 on the Master
- Connect the Blue wire (Common) from the Relay to Port #3 on th Encoder
- Connect the Green wire (Normally Open) from the Relay to Port #4 on the Encoder
- Program the AUX port selected for Timer Mode,
5 seconds. (Refer to VMC1 Finish-Out Instructions.)