The VMC1 Video Security Intercom system effectively displays the view of the garage door as it opens and remotely closes from any interior station. This Technical Bulletin provides wiring instructions on how to provide this solution with components from Linear connected to the VMC1 Master Station Control Output Switches.
Wiring / Installation Instructions:
- Install the VMC1VDS-BZ in the garage with full view of the garage door opening. With a Wide-View 120o horizontal / 80o vertical viewing angle, the VMC1VDS-BZ is ideal for this application.
- Connect the Red wire (+) on the Relay to IP COM+ on Master Station.
- Connect the White wire (-) on the Relay to OP AUX1 or AUX2 on the Master Station.
- Connect the Blue wire (Com) to the WALL STATION COMMON terminal on the Garage Door Operator.
- Connect the Green wire (N/O) to the WALL STATION PUSHBUTTON terminal on the Garage Door Operator.
- Program the connected AUX output to Timer Mode, one-second activation as instructed in the Finish-Out Guide.